Flightless Bird, American Mouth 折翼之鸟, 在美国河口
Iron & Wine 铁与酒 乐队(标签:民谣)
I was a quick wet boy
我曾是一个爱哭的男孩
Diving too deep for coins
为钱币而陷入太深
All of your straight blind eyes
而你那直视前方的盲目双眼
Wide on my plastic toys
视线都落在我的塑料玩具上
And when the cops closed the fair
当警察关闭了集市
I cut my long baby hair
我剪掉了婴儿般的长发
Stole me a dog-eared map
你为我偷来一张卷角的旧地图
And called for you everywhere
而我却无处不在的寻找你
Have I found you ?
可我找到你了吗?
Flightless bird, jealous, weeping
折翼之鸟,羡慕,哭泣
Or lost you?
抑或已失去了你?
American mouth
美国的河口
Big bill looming
有巨大海岬的蜃景
Now I’m a fat house cat
如今我成为一只变胖了的家猫
Cursing my sore blunt tongue
咒骂着我那一碰就痛而味觉迟钝的舌头
Watching the warm poison rats curl through the white fence cracks
眼看着快被毒死的老鼠卷缩着穿过白色栅栏的缝隙
Kissing on magazine photos
亲吻着杂志上的照片
Those fishing lures thrown in the cold and clean
任由那些鱼饵被扔进冰冷而纯净的
Blood of Christ mountain stream
基督山涧的血液里。
Have I found you?
寻你千百度,可有果?
Flightless bird, brown hair bleeding
那些折翼的鸟儿,棕褐羽翼滴落血色
Or lost you?
或已永失吾爱?
American mouth
在那美利坚之河口
Big bill, stuck going down
巨大海岬已开始沉落...
温馨提示:内容为网友见解,仅供参考